Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mobile spy software for android - Monitor any Android Phone



Mobile phone Spy presents a brand new and innovative spy software program app for all the mobiles which use Android working program. Cell phone spy software program for android may be utilized to track and keep track of the activities of an android user. This mobile spy or android spy software package can be used to know all details of the calls, messages and email messages produced from the android phone. It may also be used for android monitoring, providing particulars of the place with the telephone and its user. And also the icing around the cake will be the reality that all of this info can be accessed in real time.

A person can set up this android spy app around the android smartphone which she or he desires to track and keep track of. Following this spy software is set up, it enters into stealth mode avoiding detection from android user. It will then begin recording all of the actions with the phone that is then uploaded to an on-line system. This data can be accessed from the individual by logging into their Mobile Spy account.Mobile spy program for android has subsequent primary functions:


  • It allows android tracking which means that location of the phone is recorded on every fifteen minutes foundation through GPS.
  • It creates a log of all incoming and outgoing calls such as details such as call duration.
  • It records all the texts sent and received in the android cell phone.
  • It uploads the details of all of the contacts stored around the phonebook.
  • It data all the reminders stored within the phone like birthdays, meetings, dates and anniversaries.
  • It record all the internet activity conducted on the android cell phone such as web site visits and email sent and received.
  • It also uploads all the movies and pictures taken from the cellular phone.


Cellphone spy software for android includes an extra function of Live Control Panel. This extraordinary feature permits surveillance in real time. Additionally to this, using this function android cell phone may be controlled remotely. However, this feature comes with a price of $45 each year. But it includes feature which tends to make this cost a discount.Reside Manage Panel permits android spy

App to perform following functions in actual time.

  1. The display of Android smartphone may be viewed directly.
  2. The location of the cell phone may be instantly viewed on the map via GPS.
  3. Phone can be managed through easy SMS. Afterwards, call may be initiated or message may be sent remotely.
  4. Android cell phone can be locked.

These features make cellular phone spy software program for android unique in the marketplace along with a must buy for anybody who wants to monitor the android telephone of their spouse, children or employee.

3 comments:

  1. If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello everyone. I want to recommend (WORLDCYBERHACK) on instagram or WhatsApp : +12678773020 for helping me getting access to my girlfriends mobile phone. He was reliable and trustworthy. you can contact him if you need help. He will surely help you. I am grateful I met him

    ReplyDelete