Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Protect Yourself Legally with Phonespy



If you’re an employer or a spouse or even a parent then its extremely important for you to keep a check on what your subordinate, spouse or child does. People don’t usually come and spill their secrets themselves, you need to dig in and find them but then with Phonespy you can find them easily. A recent study claims that mobile phones are the biggest evidence when it comes to any crime as they have the most knowledge and proof in them. If you want to keep your slate clean legally then you can use Spy app to save yourself.

Firstly use the feature of browsing history log to know what you’re the person is doing online. If it’s your employee then keep a check on their actions. See who they talk to and if they’re talking to someone about company’s secrets. Your company’s policies could be adopted or plagiarized and this could cause great distress to your company both financial and positional.

Also use the browsing history log to keep a check on your teen. Know if they’re doing something unsafe on the internet such as hacking others computers or accounts. If found your teen is caught hacking they will have to go to jail for a minimal six years and this is enough to disrupt your teen’s life. So keep your child safe legally .

Another area where the browsing history log could be used is in cases of divorce. If you’ve caught your partner cheating on you and have filed for divorce then use the evidence you’ve caught from your partner’s browsing history to keep yourself legally safe. Let the judge know about the emails and IM’s your partner has shared with his girlfriend or boyfriend and hence take the evidence and use it to your benefit.

Another feature in this app is the call and text recording. It'll let you view all the information available in the calls and texts transferred from the phone you’re checking on. Use this information to save yourself legally. If you’re worried about your teen then use their texts to check if your teen is talking about parties with alcohol or if your teen is doing drugs. If your teen is caught doing underage drinking or possessing drugs then your teen could be taken to jail and this would involve the law and order so save yourself legally.

2 comments:

  1. If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello everyone. I want to recommend (WORLDCYBERHACK) on instagram or WhatsApp : +12678773020 for helping me getting access to my girlfriends mobile phone. He was reliable and trustworthy. you can contact him if you need help. He will surely help you. I am grateful I met him

    ReplyDelete